G Clamps

Heavy Duty Sash Clamps / Deltec Sash Clamps / Deltec Heavy Duty Sash Clamps

A C-clamp or G-clamp is a type of clamp device typically used to hold a wood or metal workpiece, and often used in, but are not limited to, carpentry and welding.

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 items

G Clamps



Subscribe to the Deltec mailing list to receive updates on new arrivals, special offers and other discount information.